My first post
G'day everyone,
This is my introductory post on my new blog. I had a friend come and visit me who maintains a blog, and I thought that it was a bit of a silly idea, but then I started to think of all the people I know who would like to see and hear how I am doing, and I thought maybe it isn't such a bad idea after all. So, here it is. I'm not sure exactly how to work this all out yet, but I'll get the hang of it. More to come!
This is my introductory post on my new blog. I had a friend come and visit me who maintains a blog, and I thought that it was a bit of a silly idea, but then I started to think of all the people I know who would like to see and hear how I am doing, and I thought maybe it isn't such a bad idea after all. So, here it is. I'm not sure exactly how to work this all out yet, but I'll get the hang of it. More to come!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home